It was my first time to do a photowalk at Bonifacio High Street last Saturday with one of my colleagues, Zee. We only had an hour and a half in the morning because she had work that day, but that brief time was a fun and interesting experience for us. After the photowalk, she went to work and I decided to pass by a restaurant to buy a glass of iced tea because I was parched. But, while I was walking, I suddenly craved something healthier — like a fruit shake, and I remembered that Jamba Juice had a store in Bonifacio Global City. So, even though it was a couple of blocks away from where the car was parked, I took my time and walked to the store.
As soon as I entered the store, I was warmly greeted by two staff members who were preparing more than 20 cups of fruit shakes for some of their customers. After being exposed to the sun for hours that morning, walking into their store was definitely a refreshing moment for me. :)
Here are some of the things that I love about Jamba Juice:
1. Choice of Colors – The bright colored walls and wooden tables and chairs help in making the experience more fun! Even if you were just taking out a beverage or dining in with friends inside their store, you’ll certainly feel lighter and happier because of the pleasant colors.
2. Jamba Juice Baristas – Aside from being very welcoming and friendly as you enter and exit the store, they really seem to enjoy what they’re doing. I also love how the baristas confidently whip up the drinks in a few minutes. They even throw balls of crushed ice and frozen fruits in the air and catch them using the blender. Love it! If I try to do that at home, I would probably make a mess. Haha!
3. Healthy and Refreshing Drinks – Every now and then, we take in food and drinks that don’t really contribute to improving our health. But, Jamba Juice encourages a healthy lifestyle by offering their specialty: beverages made from fresh and pure ingredients, without high fructose corn syrup or artificial preservatives. I also appreciate how they make thick and creamy smoothies with free boosts (e.g. Vitamin C, Zinc, Energy, Protein, etc.).
4. A Place where Family and Friends can Hangout – Aside from having many comfortable tables, wall sofas, and chairs in and out of the store, Jamba Juice also encourages bonding between family and friends through their own free photobooth. I tried this twice since I started drinking Jamba Juice and this extra effort shows value to their customers. Personally, I love documenting events and moments in my life. So, having this special feature deserves two thumbs up!
5. Witty and Good Vibes – Inside the store, you’ll see different phrases written on the walls that somehow help spread good vibes. Phrases such as “Squeeze the day” or “Live fruitfully”.
Before going home that morning, I got myself a cup of my favorite Jamba Juice smoothie: Banana Berry (Apple-Strawberry Juice Blend + Frozen Bananas + Nonfat Frozen Yogurt + Blueberries + Ice + Raspberry Sherbet)! Yum!! You could just imagine how refreshed I felt after relaxing inside the store on a hot morning. Thank you, Jamba Juice, for the lovely experience. I’ll be back soon!
For more details on their menu and branches, you may check the ff. websites:
Encourage yourself one treat at a time!